With over 30 years of experience of working in the health and social care field, our teams goal is to provide to our clients the utmost professional care that suits their needs, individual preferences and aspirations. We support our clients to maintain and keep control of their care and supports within their chosen lifestyles. We provide short and long term supports to strengthen our clients ability to be an active participant in their community and to develop individual skills so our clients can live as independently as they choose. It’s your life and your care, so it must be your way. It starts with you!
Tony Smith (Director)
Over 30 years of experience of working in the health and social care, such as: Director of Disability Company (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy), Manager of Residential Care Homes, Manager of Home and Community Care Companies, Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Housing Manager, Mediation Counsellor (ADHD), Special Needs Teacher, Lecturer in Prisons and Colleges. Rehabilitation Counsellor (WorkCover).
Tony is a facilitator in the following courses:
• CHC33015: Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability, HACC)
• (CHC53315) Diploma in Mental Health
• (CHC43315) Certificate IV in Mental Health
• (CHC43115) Certificate IV in Disability
• (CHC40313) Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention
• (BSB62015) Advanced Diploma of Business
• (BSB52015) Diploma of Business
• (BSB420015 Certificate IV in Business and Leadership)
• HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
• HLTWHS005 Conduct manual tasks safely
Jane Smith (Support Service Manager)
Over 25 years of Assistant in Nursing (Oncology and Haematology).
Nathan Smith (General Manager)
Over 10 years of developing businesses and sales.
Shannon Smith (Support Worker – Disability)
Experienced and qualified Disability/Ageing Support Worker.
Charlotte Smith (Support Worker – Disability)
Experienced and qualified Disability/Ageing & Mental Health Support Worker
Ashton Patton (Admin Manager)
Experienced Admin Manager & Support Worker
Let's start a conversation
We are always happy to chat about how we can support you to live your life, your way.